Jessica Simpson says she’s lucky to have a ’stud’ like Eric JohnsonDecember 30th, 2010 - 5:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 30 (ANI): Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson spent their first Christmas together with family and friends at her parents’ home in L.A.
“I’m so grateful this holiday season!” UsMagazine.com quoted Simpson as tweeting Sunday.
“Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new studs in the fam: Pete, BX, and EJ!” she wrote.
Simpson and ex-NFL player Eric got engaged in late November. (ANI)
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson get romantic in snowy Aspen! - Jan 02, 2011
- Jessica Simpson finally meets Mr. Right? - Sep 06, 2010
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
- Jessica Simpson wants a 'simple wedding' - Dec 02, 2010
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson celebrate engagement - Nov 21, 2010
- Jessica Simpson tweets about beau's 'perfect tush' - Jan 24, 2011
- Jessica Simpson 'makes out' with new beau in front of her mum - Jul 29, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson moves in with sister Jessica - Feb 15, 2011
- Jessica Simpson taking cooking lessons - Jan 14, 2011
- Jessica Simpson might elope with fiance Eric Johnson - Mar 29, 2011
- Eric Johnson And Jessica Simpson Engaged, Joe Simpson Congratulates The Couple - Nov 16, 2010
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Jessica Simpson 'sets wedding date' - Apr 28, 2011
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson celebrates engagement with Johnson - Nov 22, 2010
Tags: bx, christmas, christmas eve, eric johnson, fam, family and friends, fiance, first christmas, holiday season, jessica simpson, johnson washington, late november, nfl player, parents, stud, studs