Jessica Simpson re-signs as face of ProactivNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
“She did re-sign for another year. She has a great relationship with them,” the New York Post quoted her business manager, David Levin, as saying.
It has also been reported that the pop singer received a hefty 3 million dollars paycheck for the new ads.
Meanwhile Simpson’s love for New York has forced her to look for a lavish apartment in the city.
The 27-year-old has fallen in love with the Big Apple ever since she landed there to record her upcoming album.
Simpson has been spotted checking out condos of two to 12 million dollars in Manhattan. (ANI)
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Jessica Simpson taking cooking lessons - Jan 14, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to launch beauty website - Oct 12, 2011
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Simpson's father 'thrilled' with her fiance - Dec 17, 2010
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Jewellery collection reflects Simpson's personality - Dec 23, 2011
- Jessica Simpson Stars on Cover of New York Magazine - Feb 15, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's perfume called 'I Fancy You' - Jul 08, 2011
- Simpson expecting baby girl? - Oct 20, 2011
- I still don't have a wedding dress: Jessica Simpson - Aug 01, 2011
- Simpson keeps kissing beau over dinner with mother - Jul 30, 2010
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
Tags: apartment, been reported that, business manager, buxom, close to christmas, david levin, great relationship, infomercials, jessica simpson, love, manager david, manhattan, million dollars, new york post, paycheck, pop singer, proactiv