Jessica Simpson performs for cancer survivorsJune 9th, 2009 - 12:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) American singer-actress Jessica Simpson performed on stage for paediatric cancer survivors.
The singer took the stage Sunday to perform for the benefit of 2,000 paediatric cancer survivors for the 18th annual Celebrate Life with Hope event, reported people.com. She performed four songs.
“To be able to give back is my sole purpose in life,” said Simpson who came with her father at the event.
The Celebrate Life with Hope event is part of National Cancer Survivors’ Day and is the largest such event for paediatric cancer survivors in the Western United States.
- Adam Levine, girlfriend split - Apr 03, 2012
- Jessica Simpson to launch beauty website - Oct 12, 2011
- Simpson's father 'thrilled' with her fiance - Dec 17, 2010
- I still don't have a wedding dress: Jessica Simpson - Aug 01, 2011
- Simpson wants to be like Michelle Obama - May 03, 2010
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Combs, Simpson design Christmas tree for charity - Nov 15, 2011
- Jessica Simpson camp accused of cutting performance of singing soldiers - Oct 27, 2010
- Eric Johnson And Jessica Simpson Engaged, Joe Simpson Congratulates The Couple - Nov 16, 2010
- Jessica still in search of true love - Mar 12, 2010
- Jewellery collection reflects Simpson's personality - Dec 23, 2011
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011