Jessica Simpson obsessed with playing chessMarch 28th, 2010 - 6:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 28 (IANS) Singer-actress Jessica Simpson and her speculated beau Billy Corgan are reportedly obsessed with playing chess against one another.
Simpson, who refused to confirm reports that she was dating Corgan, has become addicted to the board game after he taught her how to play it and now they like to take on each other on a regular basis, reports gossipblender.com.
“He taught her how to play (chess) and was surprised at how quickly she got the hang of it, but she is yet to beat him,” a source said.
Corgan has also been teaching Simpson to play the guitar. “Billy likes to share his hobbies with his friends,” the source said.
The 43-year-old rocker recently revealed that he “loves” the 29-year-old beauty but refused to be drawn into gossip that they were dating.
- Jessica Simpson hooked to chess - Mar 30, 2010
- Jessica Simpson dating Billy Corgan - Dec 10, 2009
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Is Billy Corgan the new love interest of Jessica Simpson? - Jan 14, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's 'new man' says loving her is easy - Mar 07, 2010
- Jessica Simpson taking romance slow with new beau - Dec 15, 2009
- Billy Corgan on Jessica Simpson romance rumours - Feb 22, 2010
- Jessica Simpson "smitten" with new boyfriend - Dec 09, 2009
- Simpson locks lips with new beau - Jul 12, 2010
- Jessica Simpson is dating Billy Corgan - Dec 11, 2009
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Jessica Simpson Tweets About New Love Interest - Jan 14, 2010
- Jessica Simpson wants a 'normal' boyfriend - Apr 14, 2010
- Jessica Simpson ditches flashy look for mature one - Jan 23, 2010
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011