Jessica Simpson enjoying being a businesswomanApril 22nd, 2011 - 6:50 pm ICT by ANI
She was recently spotted with fiance Eric Johnson at a slew of boutiques in London and Paris doing “inspiration shopping for the collection”.
“I have the best job in the world!”, the 30-year old superstar told the USmagazine.com.
The singer, actress and reality star is completely hands-on with the creation of her chic but affordable line.
“I’m in the workroom in L.A.’s Westwood a few times a week from 11am to 7pm at night,” the US Weekly’s Style Icon of the Year said.
“Nothing goes out without me seeing it or my mom Tina Simpson, co-creative director seeing it”.
Part of her current fashion success means a break from Hollywood career.
“This year, I’ve taken time for myself to enjoy being engaged and in love and being a businesswoman instead of an entertainer”, she admits.
“It’s really helped the collection!”
And Simpson’s labour of love has surely paid off. The Jessica Simpson brand has already raked in 750 million dollars in 35 countries. (ANI)
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson 'to sign a prenup' - Dec 09, 2010
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Simpson for pre-nuptial pact - Dec 09, 2010
- Simpson got emotional over baby first kick - Dec 13, 2011
- Simpson celebrates engagement with Johnson - Nov 22, 2010
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Jessica Simpson says she's lucky to have a 'stud' like Eric Johnson - Dec 30, 2010
- Jessica Simpson wants kids with beau - Dec 02, 2010
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Jessica Simpson 'sets wedding date' - Apr 28, 2011
- Gypsy theme nursery for Simpson's new born - May 10, 2012
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- Jessica Simpson 'makes out' with new beau in front of her mum - Jul 29, 2010
- Becoming parents is greatest experience: Simpson - May 02, 2012
Tags: actress, boutiques, businesswoman, creative director, eric johnson, fiance, hollywood career, inspiration, jessica simpson, labour of love, million dollars, mom, simpson co, slew, style icon, superstar, tina simpson, us weekly, westwood, workroom