Jessica Simpson can”t resist junk foodMarch 2nd, 2009 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 2 (ANI): Jessica Simpson can”t resist junk food - and has reportedly re-hired her former personal trainer in a bid to shed a few pounds.
The singer/actress - who recently hit the headlines after sporting a new, fuller-figure - has embarked on a strict fitness regime with Mike Alexander in an attempt to control her cravings for calorific fried food.
“She just can”t resist junk food. She literally needs to be watched all the time, a source said.
Jessica has a problem with binge eating, which is usually triggered by stress.
“Jessica’’s most recent violation was indulging in the terrible trio of chicken wings, nachos, and alcohol at the Great Dane Pub in Madison, Wisconsin, the source added. (ANI)
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Fergie struggles with diet discipline - Jun 15, 2011
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- No junk food for Simpson - Jun 03, 2012
- Simpson expecting baby girl? - Oct 20, 2011
- Simpson gained 70 pounds during pregnancy - Jul 15, 2012
- Fat lady seeks government aid for medical bill - Mar 27, 2012
- Jessica Simpson flashes in restaurant - May 30, 2010
- Clooney leaves $100 tip after romantic dinner with Elisabetta Canalis - Dec 15, 2010
- Diaz's secret diet revealed - Feb 20, 2011
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- How Jessica Simpson got rid of her curvy figure - Mar 12, 2009
Tags: actress, alcohol, alexander, binge eating, chicken wings, cravings, fitness regime, fried food, fuller figure, great dane, headlines, jessica simpson, junk food, madison wisconsin, mike alexander, nachos, New Delhi, personal trainer, stress