Jessica Simpson asks fans to follow whatever career she hasMarch 3rd, 2009 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 3 (ANI): Getting candid with her fans at a recent performance, Jessica Simpson said that she was hoping that they follow whatever career she has, with reference to her films.
Dressed in Daisy Dukes and white platform pumps, the singer was performing at a show in Denver on March 1.
The 28-year-old crooner opened the show at the Pepsi Center with a cover of the Nancy Sinatra classic These Boots Are Made For Walkin”.
And as the show continued, she got into confessional mode.
“I don”t know how many of you have followed my career. I hope you don”t just follow what people say about me,” Us magazine quoted her as saying, with regards to her recent weight gain.
Then, Simpson, whose last two films went straight to DVD, added: “Hopefully, you actually follow whatever career I have.” (ANI)
- Jessica Simpson reveals her post-baby weight loss plan - Jun 01, 2012
- Jessica Simpson vows not to strip on screen - Feb 17, 2010
- Jessica Simpson The Next 'American Idol' Judge? - Jul 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell presented a Frank Sinatra's handkerchief on the sets of American Idol - May 06, 2010
- Sinatra's daughter acts against fake account - Jul 29, 2012
- Don't think my husband and I'll work together: Shruti Seth - Apr 08, 2012
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- Frank Sinatra used to have 12 showers in a day - Jun 03, 2011
- Bani's Bollywood plans get delayed (With Image) - Jul 18, 2012
- Dhanush thought I'll overshadow him: Rakhi Sawant - Apr 17, 2012
- Daisy Bopanna Is Back With Less Kilos And More Determination! - Dec 13, 2010
- Payal Rohatgi wants money before honey! - Apr 23, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Shaan's tryst with acting! (Movie Snippets) - Oct 26, 2011
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
Tags: boots are made for walkin, crooner, daisy dukes, jessica simpson, march 1, nancy sinatra, pepsi, pepsi center, platform pumps, sinatra classic, these boots are made for walkin, two films, weight gain