Jessica Biel’s father unaware of her and Timberlake’s wedding rumoursApril 17th, 2009 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 17 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jessica Biel’s father Stephen Collins seems to know very less as far as his daughter’s life is concerned, as he is not even aware of the rumours that his daughter and beau Justin Timberlake are getting married.
When quizzed about his daughter’s marriage to beau Timberlake, Collins was left dazed.
“Is that true? I didn’t hear that, but then again, I didn’t even know they were together two years ago when they started dating,” the New York Daily News quoted Collins as saying.
“I was walking a red carpet and someone said, ‘So what do you think of Jessica Biel and JT?’ I didn’t even know who JT was!” Collins added.
Though Collins doesn’t know much about Jessica and Timberlake, he surely likes him a lot and has given them his nod if they intend to marry.
“I saw Jessie a few weeks ago and she just seems really happy, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were [engaged]. Justin just seems like a really nice boy,” Collins said. (ANI)
- Timberlake, Biel to tie the knot - Apr 16, 2009
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Justin Timberlake turn director for tequila TV ad - Jul 22, 2010
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Jessica Biel thinks Justin Timberlake's Saturday Night Live act was 'really funny' - May 13, 2009