Jessica Biel writes poetryJuly 31st, 2012 - 6:15 am ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel, who is engaged to Justin Timberlake, says writing poems helps her stay in touch with her spiritual side.
“I like being able to write when I find the time to get into it. I love reading poetry and I have written poetry myself since I was in school,” thesun.co.uk quoted Biel as saying.
“It’s very calming and spiritual to be able to get in touch with emotions and states of mind to write poetry,” she added.
The 30-year-old also loves spending time outdoors, which she believes stems from her upbringing.
“My father was always told me to go outside and appreciate nature. I was raised by hippie kind of parents and the wild and open spaces were something I was taught to value. I had a really great childhood and I still love being outdoors and having a healthy respect for nature,” Biel said.
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Biel walks off wild parties - Jul 10, 2012
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel secretly married? - Aug 20, 2012
- Survival expert Jessica Biel - Sep 10, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel plan lavish wedding - Apr 05, 2012
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011