Jessica Biel wants to open bakeryJuly 27th, 2012 - 3:39 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 27 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel wants to follow in the footsteps of her fiance Justin Timberlake by opening a restaurant, focussed on bakery items.
“I would have the bakery component. I say I’m into it, but I’m not a great baker - yet,” contactmusic.com quoted Biel as saying.
“Baking is really very mathematical and I am terrible at math. I am a really good loaf person. I do loaves but sweet loaves. It’s really good,” she said.
The 30-year-old wants fans to encourage her new business plan.
“Please come to my restaurant. It’s going to be called Oh Fudge,” she said.
Timberlake has a restaurant in New York City’s Upper East Side called Southern Hospitality.
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Biel calls friends when drunk - Oct 16, 2010
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- US men big fans of Pippa: Timberlake - Oct 31, 2011
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011