Jessica Biel unhappy about dropping out of collegeMay 23rd, 2009 - 4:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 23 (ANI): She may be one of the most loved actresses today, but Jessica Biel has confessed that she still regrets dropping out of college to pursue an acting career.
And ‘The Illusionist’ star has confessed that she would any day ditch her Hollywood dreams if she could start over.
The 27-year-old actress had enrolled for courses at Massachusetts’ Tufts University, reports Contactmusic.
However, she chucked school within a year-and-a-half to film ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’-a 2003 remake of the 1974 horror film.
And until today, she can’t help scolding herself for turning her back on her school books despite her success as a Hollywood actress.
In an interview with America’s Allure magazine, she said that by backing off from school, she missed out on making memories with her peers.
“I wish I would have had that time that my girlfriends all had. I wish I would have lived in that crappy, nasty brownstone that they all lived in. If I had to do it again, I would have stuck around and finished it out,” she said. (ANI)
- Jessica Biel regrets dropping out of college - May 31, 2009
- Jessica Biel regrets not finishing college - Aug 02, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- Bips looking like a million bucks in 'Players' promo (Movie Snippets) - Nov 04, 2011
- I am a boring actress: Jessica Biel - Jan 19, 2010
- Zooey Deschanel was bullied at school - Jan 20, 2012
- Good looks are a problem: Jessica Biel - May 20, 2009
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Biel calls friends when drunk - Oct 16, 2010
- Lucky to survive Hollywood: Michelle Williams - Oct 25, 2011
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
Tags: acting career, actresses, allure magazine, brownstone, day ditch, dropping out of college, girlfriends, hollywood, hollywood actress, hollywood dreams, horror film, illusionist, jessica biel, making memories, massachusetts, peers, school books, texas chainsaw massacre, tufts university