Jessica Biel slams album with Justin Timberlake rumoursDecember 16th, 2008 - 4:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 16 (ANI): Jessica Biel has slammed rumours claiming that she would be recording an album with beau Justin Timberlake.
The actress had arrived in Tinseltown for the annual holiday party of her charity, Make the Difference Network, co-founded with her father and another business partner, where she trashed the reports.
“Ive heard all these rumours that we (Biel and beau Justin Timberlake) are doing an album together but its completely untrue,” Fox News quoted her as telling Tarts.
Speaking of her charity work, the 7th Heaven star expressed her feelings behind the moral responsibility to contribute in the making of a constructive society.
She said: “Its an obligation as a human being, as a citizen of this country where we are in the climate of this world, with our new president and his initiative on community service and giving back, its just part of life.
“It makes you feel incredible, if you haven”t volunteered or given of your time its really an incredible feeling and its made my life very full.” (ANI)
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Jessice Biel spotted for the first time out after her split with Timberlake - Mar 14, 2011
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Biel walks off wild parties - Jul 10, 2012
- Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake 'still together' - Jan 15, 2010
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake together again? - Aug 30, 2011
Tags: 7th heaven, actress, business partner, charity work, citizen, climate, feelings, fox news, heaven star, holiday party, initiative, jessica biel, justin timberlake, moral responsibility, new president, obligation, rumours, slams, tinseltown