Jessica Biel says being beautiful is ‘really a problem’May 20th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 20 (ANI): She has it all: Stunning looks, perfect figure and a hot boyfriend. But, according to Jessica Biel, being too good-looking can be a problem for an actress.
In a new interview with Allure magazine, the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” actress, who’s dating hunky singer Justin Timberlake, says her good looks get in the way of her acting career.
“It really is a problem, I have to be blunt,” FOX News quoted her, as saying.
“I just want an opportunity. If you don’t like the audition, then don’t hire me. But if you don’t want to see me, that’s hurtful,” she adds.
Still, the star says she has “a lot to do, careerwise”.
And when it comes to her lover boy, Jessica says she isn’t sure if she and Justin will ever tie the knot.
“I have no idea if I want to get married,” she declared.
“I have a lot to do career-wise,” added. (ANI)
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Justin getting fit for wedding - Apr 03, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Jessice Biel spotted for the first time out after her split with Timberlake - Mar 14, 2011
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012