Jessica Biel regrets not finishing collegeAugust 2nd, 2012 - 8:56 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 2 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel wishes she had stayed in school to gain her diploma after dropping out of college to find fame.
The 30-year-old studied at Tufts University in Massachussetts for two years, before bailing on her education to focus on her acting career.
“I went to Tufts for about a year and a half. I had such a great time. You have no responsibilities aside from getting to classes, taking finals, and living with girlfriends. But I got pulled into making movies and couldn’t get myself out of it,” contactmusic.com quoted Biel as saying.
“Some days I regret it; some days I don’t. So I would tell my younger self… ‘Finish college, if just for the social experience’,” she said.
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake together again? - Aug 30, 2011
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Blake Lively embarrassed after nephew sees her naked - Jul 03, 2012
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Christina Ricci can't see herself in mirror - Oct 25, 2010
- Hilary Swank surprised by success - Jan 02, 2011
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Clooney worried about less sleep - Dec 15, 2011
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Lawrence gets star struck - Mar 15, 2012
- It was torture being 20: Diaz - May 20, 2012