Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dressApril 10th, 2012 - 9:56 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 10 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel has reportedly started planning for her wedding to actor-singer Justin Timberlake and visiting Paris to hunt for dresses.
Timberlake proposed her last December and Biel finally flashed her engagement ring in March. Their wedding rumors were fueled after she was spotted scouring Parisian bridal boutiques over the Easter weekend.
Contactmusic.com reports that the she was spotted going from store to store, including the high-end showrooms of designers Giambattista Valli and Elie Saab, while her assistant carried a wedding planning book.
- Timberlake, Biel plan lavish wedding - Apr 05, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Justin getting fit for wedding - Apr 03, 2012
- Jessica, Justin still undecided on wedding venue - Mar 26, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Jessica Biel parties despite Justin Timberlake split - Mar 14, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel secretly married? - Aug 20, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
Tags: actress, bridal boutiques, designers, dresses, easter weekend, elie saab, engagement ring, jessica biel, justin timberlake, saab, showrooms, valli, visiting paris, wedding dress, wedding planning