Jessica Alba’s non-toxic lifestyle bookMarch 20th, 2012 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 20 (IANS) American actress Jessica Alba is set to release her first book “The Honest Life” about creating a toxic-free home. She doles out recipes, design ideas and other tips to help eliminate toxins from the house.
“It will be easy and fun and I want it to be really colourful. I’m a crazy foodie. I love doing projects with my kids. Everything in this book will be something meaningful that I’ve incorporated into our lives, she told people.com.
“I wanted some kind of handbook with all the information I was consuming so I could apply it in a practical way,” she added.
The 30-year-old actress insists the book will be an eye-opener without being over-the-top. “The Honest Life” will hit the stores in early 2013.
- Alba opposes toxic chemical use in baby products - May 24, 2011
- Alba sends gifts for Duff's baby - Apr 06, 2012
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba has plans to adopt - Apr 05, 2010
- Gypsy theme nursery for Simpson's new born - May 10, 2012
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba Shakes A Leg For Jimmy Fallon - Dec 14, 2010
- Telangana, economy, food on weekend book cart (IANS Books This Week) - Jun 23, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- My life is not perfect :Jessica Alba - Mar 02, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Jessica Alba cuts sugar from daughter's diet - Dec 03, 2009
- Father's death made Paltrow health conscious - Sep 09, 2012
- Alba's 18-month-old kid eats 'sugar free diet'! - Dec 03, 2009