Jessica Alba’s fashion tipsMay 18th, 2012 - 8:24 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 18 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba has revealed that she uses double-stick tape to avoid high-heel related injuries.
“I stick every shoes to the bottom of my foot with double-stick tape,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 31-year-old as saying.
The actress admitted it was her past experiences that have left her wary.
“Shoes have fallen off, I’ve fallen to the ground. It’s all happened,” she said.
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Family, friends attend Simpson's baby shower - Mar 19, 2012
- Christina Hendricks loves high heels - Apr 10, 2011
- Whitney Port feels sexy in stiletto heels - Apr 18, 2011
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Victoria Beckham can't wear high heels - Aug 24, 2011
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Alba's simple beauty routine - Jul 01, 2011
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Alba launches website, gives online parenting tips - Jan 17, 2012
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012