Jessica Alba wears scarves to cover sickApril 1st, 2012 - 10:40 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 1 (IANS) Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
“I wear scarves, mostly because it’s an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it’s also because if my baby has an accident and I’m holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I’m not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt,” showbizspy.com quoted the American actress as saying.
“Knowing that I don’t have time to go home and change, and really, I don’t have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it’s enough to remember my baby’s change of clothes,” she added.
- My life is not perfect :Jessica Alba - Mar 02, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- It'll be a boy for Snooki - May 25, 2012
- I'm not an attention seeker: Rihanna - Mar 17, 2012
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Matured by pregnancy, says Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Pattinson too scared to sing - Mar 01, 2012
- It was love at first sight with Warren, says Alba - Aug 13, 2010
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012