Jessica Alba taking culinary classesMay 20th, 2011 - 5:01 am ICT by IANS
London, May 20 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba is brushing up on her culinary skills after enrolling in a cooking course at the Epicurean School of Culinary Arts in Hollywood.
“She figured it would be fun and informative. She’s actually a good cook,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Alba, who is expecting her second child with producer husband Cash Warren, also wants to take classes for baking.
“Her next class will be for baking - it’s the one thing she isn’t good at,” the source added.
- Alba watches parents renew wedding vows - Jan 08, 2011
- Jessica Alba Shakes A Leg For Jimmy Fallon - Dec 14, 2010
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Organise your time to keep romance alive: Alba - May 07, 2012
- Alba wants daughter to be trilingual - Nov 14, 2010
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Jessica Alba no more selfish - Dec 25, 2010
- Alba shows off baby bump for magazine shoot - Jul 08, 2011
- Alba wants to do action film - Aug 21, 2011
- Alba bags role in next 'Spy Kids' - Aug 03, 2011
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
Tags: actress, cash warren, classes london, cooking course, culinary classes, culinary skills, epicurean school of culinary arts, good cook, hollywood, jessica alba, one thing, school of culinary arts