Jessica Alba takes shooting lessonsAugust 28th, 2012 - 4:38 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 28 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba fired guns at a shooting range as part of her training for upcoming movie “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”.
The 31-year-old, who appeared in 2005 film “Sin City”, is set to reprise her role as Nancy Callahan, a dancer who gets mixed up in the criminal underworld.
Alba said she has been enjoying target practice at a firing range in California.
She posted a picture on Twitter showing her holding a gun and smiling as she posed for the camera, reports contactmusic.com.
In a message alongside the picture, she posted: “What a way to start the day. Training for a movie is sort of fun.”
- Jessica Alba goes Blonde for 'Sin City' - Aug 27, 2012
- Alba sends gifts for Duff's baby - Apr 06, 2012
- Gaga makes acting debut with 'Machete Kills' - Jul 28, 2012
- Jessica Alba will star in the Spy Kids 4 - Aug 26, 2010
- Jessica Alba Shakes A Leg For Jimmy Fallon - Dec 14, 2010
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Alba has fun snacking in Big Apple - Mar 07, 2011
- Jessica Alba wants her children to make their own career choices - Aug 19, 2011
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Alba wants to do action film - Aug 21, 2011
- Alba's mom used to practise make-up on her - Jun 16, 2010
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba urges Beyonce to sell baby snaps - Jan 24, 2012
- Jessica Alba wants a bigger family - Sep 01, 2010