Jessica Alba says that she got the role in ‘Spy Kids 4′ because of being a motherAugust 23rd, 2011 - 12:11 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hollywood, Aug 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jessica Alba plays the role of a mother in the fourth installment of the movie Spy Kids. The mother of two who recently gave birth to Haven Garner says she wouldn’t have considered the role if she was not a mother.
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World 4D, was in the theaters last weekend. Just before the movie was released, Alba revealed that she was happy at how the whole movie came together.
She said that, “I’m so excited to have this movie come out and to have my own daughter see it. Finally, there is something where I can say, ‘That’s Mommy up there.’ ”
In describing her role, Alba said that “She’s a spy. The rub is that her family doesn’t know she’s a spy until she has to go on a secret mission. The funny thing is that her husband thinks she’s an interior decorator.”
Alba has two children – 3-year-old Honor and two-week-old Haven – with husband Cash Warren. She announced the birth of her last born in the early part of the month.
When she was asked about plans for another Sin City movie, she denied knowledge of it.
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Jessica Alba wants her children to make their own career choices - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba wants to do action film - Aug 21, 2011
- Alba bags role in next 'Spy Kids' - Aug 03, 2011
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Jessica Alba Ready for a Second Child - May 08, 2010
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Jessica Alba will star in the Spy Kids 4 - Aug 26, 2010
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Jessica Alba admits to overfeeding her baby! - Sep 03, 2010