Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Connelly run for charityMay 4th, 2009 - 1:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 4 (ANI): Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Jennifer Connelly tightened their laces to run for a charity race in New York.
The actresses participated in Revlon’s annual 5k Run/Walk for Women on May 2 to help raise funds for cancer research, treatment and counselling.
The stars were amongst the 40,000 competitors who took to the Manhattan streets to do their bit for the cause, reports Contactmusic.
Other celebrities included TV host Jimmy Fallon and singer Ciara, who gave a special performance in Times Square before the race began. (ANI)
- Jessica Biel becomes new face of Revlon - May 05, 2009
- Stone, Wilde - new faces of Revlon - Aug 11, 2011
- Miley Cyrus walks to raise funds for cancer research - May 12, 2009
- Jessica Alba Shakes A Leg For Jimmy Fallon - Dec 14, 2010
- Jessica Biel is Revlon's new brand ambassador - May 04, 2009
- Halle Berry spotted with new man within hours of split announcement - May 03, 2010
- Jennifer Connelly is the new face of Revlon - Jul 23, 2008
- Halle Berry's Rep Confirms: She Split From Gabriel Aubry - May 04, 2010
- Miley Cyrus walks for cancer charity - May 12, 2009
- Jimmy Fallon to host Oscars next year? - Aug 06, 2012
- Biel, Johansson, Alba pile on pounds for hilarious TV spoof - Mar 16, 2011
- Jessica Biel to play Vera Miles - Mar 22, 2012
- Rihanna, Aniston, Alba named best dressed - Sep 17, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston, Matthew McConaughey have 'Best Beach Bodies' - Sep 11, 2010
- Bruce Springsteen Scheduled To Have A Chat Next Week About 'The Promise' On Jimmy Fallon's Show - Nov 11, 2010
Tags: actresses, alba jessica, cancer research, celebrities, charity race, connelly run, jennifer connelly, jessica alba, jessica biel, jimmy fallon, laces, manhattan, revlon, singer ciara, times square, tv host