Jessica Alba has plans to adoptApril 5th, 2010 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 05 (ANI): Actress Jessica Alba’s love for kids is prompting her to adopt a child.
Alba revealed on ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’ that she wants to adopt in the near future, according to People.com.
“If you have the love, and the capacity to love children, you should just adopt and I plan on doing it,” The New York Daily quoted the ‘Valentine’s Day’ star as saying.
Alba already has a 2-year-old biological daughter, Honor Marie, with husband Cash Warren.
According to the actress, her mother grew up around a large family and always wanted to add to her brood.
‘I was like, “Why don’t you just adopt?” ‘ Alba says on the show.
In an episode of “Extreme Makeover,” Alba helps build a home for a 15-strong Texas foster family. (ANI)
- Jessica Alba plans to adopt a child - Apr 03, 2010
- It was love at first sight with Warren, says Alba - Aug 13, 2010
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba Ready for a Second Child - May 08, 2010
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Jessica Alba ready for second child - May 07, 2010
- Jessica Alba excited about second baby - May 26, 2011
- Jessica Back To Beverly Hills - Aug 02, 2010
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Organise your time to keep romance alive: Alba - May 07, 2012
- Jessica Alba could never rebel against family - May 10, 2010
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
Tags: actress, biological daughter, brood, cash warren, day star, extreme makeover, extreme makeover home, extreme makeover home edition, jessica alba, love, makeover home edition, strong texas, valentine s day