Jessica Alba, Cash Warren trying for another babyMarch 20th, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 20 (ANI): Hollywood actress Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren, who have just become parents to a 10 month old tot, are reportedly trying for another baby.
The couple, who welcomed daughter Honor in June last year, are bent on having another baby, as Alba intends to be a full-time mother.
“Jessica and Cash are working overtime to get pregnant. She and Cash are boasting that they love being parents and are determined to expand their family as soon as possible, Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the National Enquirer.
Alba had revealed in the past that she wanted more than one kid.
Meanwhile, sources have revealed that Alba has put her career on hold in a bid to try and conceive in 2009. (ANI)
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba wants to give birth again - Mar 23, 2009
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Alba has fun snacking in Big Apple - Mar 07, 2011
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Jessica Alba admits to overfeeding her baby! - Sep 03, 2010
- Jessica Alba excited about second baby - May 26, 2011
- Alba bags role in next 'Spy Kids' - Aug 03, 2011
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Alba watches parents renew wedding vows - Jan 08, 2011
- My daughter is a bully: Jessica Alba - Feb 08, 2010