Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthingMay 19th, 2011 - 9:06 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 19 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba advices expectant mothers to take hypnobirthing classes which involves use of hypnosis during childbirth.
“It’s different for everyone, although I do recommend the hypnobirthing classes. I highly recommend it. It just makes you chill,” usmagazine.com quoted Alba as saying.
The actress, who is expecting her second child with producer husband Cash Warren, is finding it hard.
“Oh yeah! But a little bit harder on the body because my daughter still wants to be picked up. Ever since my belly popped, she really is on me!” said Alba, who has already has a daughter Honor Marie.
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Motherhood has affected film choices, says Alba - Sep 04, 2010
- My daughter is a bully: Jessica Alba - Feb 08, 2010
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Alba bags role in next 'Spy Kids' - Aug 03, 2011
- Shy Jessica Alba doesn't like to be the center of attention in films - Nov 05, 2010
- It was love at first sight with Warren, says Alba - Aug 13, 2010
- Jessica Alba reveals she's expecting her second child - Feb 17, 2011
- Alba watches parents renew wedding vows - Jan 08, 2011