Jessica Alba admits to overfeeding her baby!September 3rd, 2010 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Sep 3 (ANI): Jessica Alba has revealed that her young daughter was ‘chubby’ as a baby after the star unintentionally ‘overfed’ her.
The actress gave birth to her first child, Honor, with her husband Cash warren in 2008 and admitted that that she overfed her out of enthusiasm.
“Honor was overfed as a baby. She weighed just as much at six months as she does now. She was really chubby,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Alba as saying in America’s Late Show with David Letterman.
However, she revealed that her daughter now enjoys a healthy food diet as the actress has cut out sugar from her food.
The ‘Sin City’ actress also shared that Honor doesn’t even have fruit juice. (ANI)
- Alba gives birth to second daughter - Aug 15, 2011
- Alba's 18-month-old kid eats 'sugar free diet'! - Dec 03, 2009
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba cuts sugar from daughter's diet - Dec 03, 2009
- Jessica Alba excited about second baby - May 26, 2011
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Only organic food for Alba's daughter - Nov 28, 2010
- Jessica Alba's daughter loves wigs - Jan 22, 2012
- I don't weigh myself: Jessica Alba - Oct 03, 2011
- Alba, Warren's past life connection! - Aug 16, 2011
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Jessica Alba says that she got the role in 'Spy Kids 4' because of being a mother - Aug 23, 2011
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Jessica Alba to cook Christmas meal for 84 people - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: actress, cash warren, david letterman, food diet, fruit juice, healthy food, jessica alba, late show with david letterman, morning herald, show with david letterman, sin city, six months, sydney morning herald