Jesse James’ mistress dumped by fashion lineMarch 23rd, 2010 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 23 (ANI): Actress Sandra Bullock’s husband Jesse James’ mistress has been dropped as the face of the Angry White Girl fashion line following her Nazi fetish.
Label boss Jimmy Ferrari revealed that Michelle “Bombshell” McGee had agreed to be his official model a few months ago.
“She told me she’d do it for free clothes, although it seems she rarely wears any,” the New York Post quoted him as saying.
“While the name for my fashion line is politically incorrect, it has no links to racism or fascism or white supremacy. Nor does it endorse such nonsense.
“I have fired her and taken all her pictures off my Web site,” he added. (ANI)
- Jesse James' mistress kicked out of VMA party over Nazi tattoos - Sep 15, 2010
- Michelle McGee Did Not Know Jesse James Was Married! - Oct 14, 2010
- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee targets Sandra Bullock in spoof video - Mar 23, 2010
- Michelle McGee lands referee job in celeb boxing match - Apr 05, 2010
- Michelle McGee's Dad Supports Daughter Over Jesse James Affair - Mar 28, 2010
- Michelle McGee Creates Buzz With Her Nazi Pictures - Mar 21, 2010
- Jesse James Appear Before Jury - Jun 12, 2010
- Sandra Bullock: Has Prenup, Jesse James: 3rd Mistress Surfaces - Mar 26, 2010
- Sandra Bullock denies that she ever made a sex tape with Jesse James - Apr 10, 2010
- Jesse James Nazi Pictures Rumor Or Truth? - Mar 23, 2010
- Ex-mistress Michelle McGee urges Jesse James' fiancee to 'run for her life' - Jan 26, 2011
- Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee basks in the limelight as the wrecker of Sandra Bullock's marital life - Mar 21, 2010
- I would forgive Kat if she cheats: Jesse James - May 07, 2011
- Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee has 'no regrets' about Jesse James affair - Oct 13, 2010
- I would talk girl to girl with Sandra Bullock, says Jesse James' ex mistress - Sep 17, 2010
Tags: actress sandra bullock, bombshell, boss, fascism, fashion line, ferrari, fetish, free clothes, girl fashion, jesse james, mistress, new york post, nonsense, racism, sandra bullock, white girl, white supremacy