Jesse James, Kat Von D planning to get married in FebruaryJanuary 22nd, 2011 - 11:44 am ICT by ANI
London, Jan 22 (ANI): Newly engaged Kat Von D and Jesse James are apparently planning to tie the knot by next month.
The couple are planning a “small wedding” in February.
Von D is said to be hoping to tie the knot somewhere in California.
“Jesse and Kat don’t see any reason why they should wait to trade vows,” the Daily Mail quoted a source close to the couple as telling Radar Online.com.
“They are madly in love with each other and want to make everything official,” the source added. (ANI)
- Jesse James And Kat Von D Announce Their Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Kat von D doing well after splitting with Jesse James on LA Ink - Aug 03, 2011
- Are Jesse James and Kat Von D engaged? - Jan 17, 2011
- Ex-mistress Michelle McGee urges Jesse James' fiancee to 'run for her life' - Jan 26, 2011
- Kat Von D Dating Jesse James After Her Split With Nikki Sixx - Sep 04, 2010
- Kat Von D Doesn't Want "L.A. Ink" Episodes To Be Aired - Oct 23, 2010
- Bullock's ex-hubby determined to marry Kat Von - Jun 20, 2011
- It's splitsville for Jesse James, Kat Von D - Jul 27, 2011
- Von D refuses to remove tattoo of ex-boyfriend - Jul 29, 2011
- Donny Deutsch Calls Jesse James "Low-Life" - Jan 28, 2011
- I cheated on my wife, so do millions of men: Jesse James - May 15, 2011
- Jesse James moves on with Kat Von D - Sep 10, 2010
- Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx: When Did They Break Up? - Aug 20, 2010
- Bullock's ex-hubby plans tell-all - Feb 21, 2011
- Jesse James, Kat Von D get 'touchy-feely' during intimate lunch - Oct 25, 2010