Jersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick calls Mike ‘The Situation’ gayMarch 15th, 2011 - 9:21 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Mar 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Angelina Pivarnick is not in this season’s episode of MTV’s hit TV show Jersey Shore but that has not stopped her from causing another controversy.
During an interview with Popeater.com Angelina called Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino gay. She indicated in the interview that Mike has to be gay to ‘abuse girls’ and ‘talk down on women.’
Angelina’s exact words were, “I think Mike is gay. I think he’s gay because of the way he talks and the way he abuses girls. He talks down to women.”
She also gave some reasons for coming to that conclusion. She revealed that her attempts to seduce him when she was on the show failed and she thinks that he has to be gay to be able to resist the attempts of a woman.
Mike’s reps denied the allegations by Angelina. The rep described the allegations as ‘ridiculous’. The rep said the allegation was “obviously the only way she can get press is to slander my client. She’s become a circus sideshow. Kinda sad to see.”
Mike had previously denied rumors of being gay. He posed for Village Voice’s Queer Issue in 2010 but was quick to come out about his sexual orientation. He made it clear at that time that he was straight.
- Angelina Pivarnick Gets Harassed While Shopping - Nov 03, 2010
- Angelina Pivarnick Responds To Governor's Criticism - Jul 30, 2010
- MTV Premieres "Jersey Shore" Season 2 - Jul 30, 2010
- Jersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick is pregnant - Apr 28, 2011
- Jersey Shore's star Angelina engagement is not a hoax - Feb 23, 2011
- "Jersey Shore" Trailer Revealed, Newest Member Deena Nicole Cortese Bares It All - Dec 23, 2010
- Dancing Star Sent Packing Home - Fourth In Line - Oct 15, 2010
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino had filed for unemployment in 2009 - Apr 19, 2010
- Keith Richards Attack on Journalist Markus Larsson Denied - Nov 11, 2010
- Everyone knows Travolta is gay, says Carrie Fisher - Dec 12, 2010
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino And Karina Smirnoff Hopes To Wow Judges - Oct 02, 2010
- 'Sarah Palin's Alaska': Season 2 coming? - Dec 22, 2010
- From closet to freedom for India's gays, two years on - Jul 01, 2011
- Rainbow bookshelf: The queer story, now in print (Feature) - Dec 01, 2011
- Brad Penny Tames "The Situation", Supposedly! - Sep 27, 2010
Tags: allegation, allegations, angelina, attempts, circus sideshow, conclusion, controversy, exact words, gay los angeles, girls, jersey shore, mtv, queer issue, sexual orientation, shore star, sorrentino, tv show, village voice