Jerry Hall refuses to wed after Mick Jagger’s infidelityApril 22nd, 2008 - 7:21 pm ICT by admin
Washington, April 22 (ANI): Sir Mick Jagger’s ex partner Jerry Hall has blamed the veteran rocker for her decision of not to ever wed again.
The former model admitted that the Rolling Stones frontmans infidelity during their nine-year relationship has left her unable to trust men.
“Mick is a very good father just not a very good husband, Contactmusic quoted Hall, as saying.
“He just slept with every single girl that came around. It was quite tiring rushing home making sure he wasn’t sleeping with someone.
“Love is a magical thing, but it hasn’t really happened to me in that I don’t want to get married. I’m not going to get married again. I feel I kind of did that, she added.
Hall married Jagger in an unofficial Balinese ceremony in 1990 - but they split in 1999. The couple has four children together: Elizabeth, James, Georgia, and Gabriel. (ANI)
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Mick Jagger's ex-wife calls him sexual predator - Sep 06, 2010
- Jerry Hall opens up about 'womanizer' Mick Jagger in autobiography - Sep 26, 2010
- Lucian Freud's breastfeeding portrait shocks Jerry Hall - Sep 19, 2010
- Jerry Hall slams Keith Richards' slur on Mick Jagger's manhood - Oct 18, 2010
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Elizabeth Jagger wants to do naked photo shoot before motherhood - May 17, 2010
- Mick Jagger returns to school to inaugurate new rooms - Jul 17, 2010
- Mick Jagger says he'll never marry again - Dec 06, 2010
- Mick Jagger dances to keep fit - Sep 25, 2011
- Jagger was a "sexual predator" with compulsion to seduce women: Hall - Sep 06, 2010
- Mick Jagger 'believed he was bigger than Stones' - Oct 25, 2010
- Ronnie Woods' friends help him stay sober - Mar 09, 2010
- Mick Jagger makes surprise appearance at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame gig - Nov 02, 2009
- Rolling Stones wrote some songs while high on drugs - May 05, 2010