Jenny McCarthy’s dieting secrets!August 30th, 2009 - 11:30 am ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 30 (ANI): Actress Jenny McCarthy has revealed that she still sticks to some of the dieting techniques that helped her lose 60 pounds of baby weight more than six years ago.
The comic star had joined her local Weight Watchers after having son Evan in 2002.
“I still kind of count points in my head,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
She insists that eating right food is the key to maintaining a good physique.
She said: “Working out tightens you up and helps burn calories, but what you put in your mouth makes all the difference.”
McCarthey who suffered from 60 food allergies had switched to a diet free of wheat, dairy and sugar apart from avoiding meat and sustained on fresh fruits and veggies.
In fact, she has influenced her actor husband Jim Carrey, who has sworn off wheat and dairy, and takes an active role in cultivating natural ingredients.
She added: “We just planted our own organic garden in the backyard, and we love it!” (ANI)
- Jenny McCarthy's dieting secrets - Aug 30, 2009
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- Jason and Jenny dating - Aug 18, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson sheds flab for perfect image - Apr 03, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriend - Aug 17, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy shuts school for autistic children - Apr 10, 2010
- Jim Carrey: Love Beckons! - Jan 15, 2011
- Jim Carey teaches acting to girlfriend's son - Dec 08, 2009
- Jenny McCarthy looking for mystery man she kissed on a night out - May 11, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy and beau Jason Toohey call it quits - Dec 09, 2010
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy: Dating Jason Toohey, Writes Racy Romance - Oct 19, 2010
- Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy announce split on Twitter - Apr 07, 2010
Tags: actress, baby weight, calories, diet, food allergies, fresh fruits, fruits and veggies, jenny mccarthy, jim carrey, mccarthey, natural ingredients, organic garden, physique, six years, son evan, weight watchers, wheat