Jenny McCarthy took therapy after split with Jim Carrey.October 4th, 2010 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 4 (ANI): Jenny Mccarthy has revealed that she had to resort to therapy to combat the heartache that she suffered as a result of her break-up with actor Jim Carrey.
The couple had ended their five-year romance after mutually agreeing on parting ways.But McCarthy has said that she sought professional help in order to “grieve” the split.
“I went to my therapist. And she had said, ‘you know, no matter what, any relationship or marriage that I’ve had in the past, too, you grieve the loss of the relationship,” the Daily Express quoted Mccarthy as saying.
“There’s somewhat of a feeling of failure that you have to mourn of going, ‘God, you know, the dreams that you had in your head are, that’s all they were, just dreams. It’s ending.’ And you have to go inside and then make a new routine, she added. (ANI)
- McCarthy turned to therapy after split from Carrey - Oct 04, 2010
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- I'm 'kind of upset' that I don't have my own sex tape, says Jenny McCarthy - Oct 01, 2010
- Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy announce split on Twitter - Apr 07, 2010
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy And Jim Carrey: Together No More - Apr 07, 2010
- Jim Carrey: Love Beckons! - Jan 15, 2011
- Anchal Joseph, The New Reported Beau Of Jim Carrey - Jan 22, 2011
- Relationship with Carrey stopped being fun: McCarthy - Sep 28, 2010
- It's Splitsville and heartbreak in Hollywood - Apr 15, 2010
- Jason and Jenny dating - Aug 18, 2010
- Carrey is single and dating - May 03, 2011
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy: Dating Jason Toohey, Writes Racy Romance - Oct 19, 2010