Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriendAugust 17th, 2012 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 17 (IANS) Model-comedian Jenny McCarthy has split from Brian Urlacher just after four months of dating.
“Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship. I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him,” people.com quoted McCarthy, 39, as saying.
Jenny recently moved back to her native Chicago with her nine-year-old son Evan and admitted her romance with Brian was one of the factors in her decision.
She said: “I’m from there and I feel like my son is not getting the childhood that I wanted in LA. On top of that, I met someone I like and care about, so all those things combined takes me back home.”
However, she admitted Evan - who suffers from autism - wasn’t impressed by Brian’s sporting fame.
She added: “My son doesn’t watch football. He judges people on their spirit, which is perfect.”
“The relationship is still new, but my son loves being back in Chicago with his friends. His happiness is the most important thing to me - and my mom and dad live there - so, we’ll see how the relationship develops.”
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy reveals 'secret of happy relationship with new beau ' - Oct 18, 2010
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- Relationship with Carrey stopped being fun: McCarthy - Sep 28, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy shuts school for autistic children - Apr 10, 2010
- McCarthy to strip for Playboy again - May 19, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy says she feels hornier at 37 - Oct 01, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy took therapy after split with Jim Carrey. - Oct 04, 2010
- I'm 'kind of upset' that I don't have my own sex tape, says Jenny McCarthy - Oct 01, 2010
- Jim Carey teaches acting to girlfriend's son - Dec 08, 2009
- McCarthy turned to therapy after split from Carrey - Oct 04, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy opens about school bullying terror - Oct 06, 2010
- Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy announce split on Twitter - Apr 07, 2010