Jenny McCarthy says her bikini shot was airbrushedApril 15th, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 15 (ANI): Model Jenny McCarthy has admitted that the stunning bikini shot for the cover of Shape magazine was digitally touched up.
The actress confessed the picture had been airbrushed to take away her freckles and stretch marks.
“It’s eating healthy and also a c**p load of airbrushing… I keep myself in very good shape… but it is definitely a little touched up,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying in Ellen show in the US.
“I have freckles… and stretchmarks that you do not see here, and they add a little shadowing to make these muscle things happen that don’t exist on my body,” she added.
McCarthy further revealed her love for the hyperbaric oxygen chamber, which helped her maintain her curves.
She added: “It is an awesome thing… It treats inflammation, it prevents cancer (and) neurological disorders… It’s gonna be imperative for everyone one day… There are rentals… It’ll cost you 50 dollars for a session.” (ANI)
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy says she feels hornier at 37 - Oct 01, 2010
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy stays slim with sex - Feb 05, 2011
- Jenny McCarthy: Dating Jason Toohey, Writes Racy Romance - Oct 19, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy reveals 'secret of happy relationship with new beau ' - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy to replace Oprah? - Jun 14, 2010
- Jim Carrey wants to marry Emma Stone - Aug 26, 2011
- Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriend - Aug 17, 2012
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy opens about school bullying terror - Oct 06, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy still stunned by Playboy opportunity - Sep 29, 2010
- McCarthy to strip for Playboy again - May 19, 2012
- Winfrey offers Bono to host TV show - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: actress, airbrushed, bikini, curves, ellen show, freckles, good shape, hyperbaric oxygen chamber, imperative, inflammation, jenny mccarthy, love, neurological disorders, shape magazine, stretch marks, stretchmarks