Jenny McCarthy reveals ’secret of happy relationship with new beau ‘October 18th, 2010 - 7:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 18 (ANI): Activist and comedian Jenny McCarthy has revealed that being truthful is the secret of her happy relationship with new boyfriend Jason Toohey.
“I have been so open and truthful in this relationship - it is amazing,” People magazine quoted McCarthy as telling at a signing of her new book, ‘Love, Lust & Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance’, at Miami’s Epic Hotel.
“If he wants Chinese [food] and I don’t, I say it, If he wants to go out and I want to stay in and watch Dancing with the Stars, I tell him so … Sometimes we both want to play poker and we have a blast at home.”
“Our relationship is stronger because of the honesty.”
“I got the book deal the same time Jim and I split after five years together,” McCarthy says. “While researching and writing it, I looked inside of myself and began to see what was wrong with me instead of blaming him for everything,” she said.
“I was a girl who pretended. I would say I liked things when I didn’t, I knew if I wanted to grow, I needed to make myself happy before I could begin to have an equal relationship with another man,” McCarthy added. (ANI)
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy: Dating Jason Toohey, Writes Racy Romance - Oct 19, 2010
- I'm 'kind of upset' that I don't have my own sex tape, says Jenny McCarthy - Oct 01, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy and beau Jason Toohey call it quits - Dec 09, 2010
- Jason and Jenny dating - Aug 18, 2010
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriend - Aug 17, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy says she feels hornier at 37 - Oct 01, 2010
- Relationship with Carrey stopped being fun: McCarthy - Sep 28, 2010
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Jim Carey teaches acting to girlfriend's son - Dec 08, 2009
- Jim Carrey wants to marry Emma Stone - Aug 26, 2011
- Jenny McCarthy took therapy after split with Jim Carrey. - Oct 04, 2010
Tags: activist, amp, boyfriend jason, chinese food, comedian, dancing with the stars, happy relationship, honesty, jenny mccarthy, love, naked truth, new boyfriend, people magazine, poker, time jim, true romance, truth about