Jennifer to star in ‘Ends of the Earth’August 7th, 2012 - 8:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 7 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Lawrence is reportedly being lined up to star in upcoming romantic drama “The Ends of the Earth”.
The 21-year-old is in talks to appear in The Weinstein Company film as American socialite Lydie Marland, who caused controversy when she married her adopted father, oil baron E.W. Marland.
Lawrence is the top choice for the challenging role. It is not yet known who will play her 54-year-old husband, reports variety.com
Chris Terrio has written the script and Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch will co-produce the film.
- Steve Carell to play marriage therapist - Feb 22, 2011
- Grieving Travolta thanks colleagues for 'unselfish efforts' - Jun 09, 2009
- Tom Hanks to produce new Kennedy film - Aug 18, 2012
- Aniston's next movie on drug dealer - Apr 11, 2012
- Emma Stone to play drug dealer - Jan 07, 2012
- Kristen Stewart's racy role in 'Cali' - May 01, 2012
- Aniston uses body double for revealing scene - Aug 22, 2012
- Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell in 'Snow Piercer' - Jan 19, 2012
- Denzel Washington set to make foray into TV - Aug 13, 2009
- Emma Roberts may join 'We're the Millers' - Jul 15, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston's representative negates the rumors of a new man in her life - Jul 08, 2010
- From pages to screen - 'The Hunger Games' - Mar 22, 2012
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence to get $10 million for next 'Hunger Games' - Aug 08, 2012
- Watson likely to star in 'Beauty And The Beast' remake - Feb 15, 2012