Jennifer Pays $56000 for her HairstyleMarch 4th, 2009 - 10:54 pm ICT by GD
With beehives, bouffants and buns ruling the red carpet Jennifer Aniston made a very individual style statement when she arrived for the London premiere of Marley & Me earlier this week. It was a very low-key thing and anybody could have got the look with a pair of straightening irons and a lot of patience. But Jennifer paid over $56,000 for the sleek hairstyle.
The unusually high bill was because the former FRIENDS star insisted on her stylist Chris McMillan to fly with her for her week-long stay in Europe. He flew with her in First Class at close to $20,000.
If that were not enough, Mr. McMillan had an all-expenses-paid stay at a number of top hotels during the week at an estimated cost of $15,000. In addition to this he charged $2100 every day to do her hair and in the end the bill ran up to $15500. Later she took him with her to Paris on a private jet for the premiere of the same film drawing up another bill of $6000.
The tress-teasing expert is a close friend of Miss Aniston and it has not been revealed if she paid for the extravagance herself or her film’s producers Fox bore the brunt.
The present girlfriend of John Mayer had revealed earlier that it was not just her hair that she loved leaving natural. She had said, “I tried Botox once and it was really not good for me. I felt like I had a weight on my head.” She had also commented, “I think it makes women look older. Harder. The warmth in their faces goes away.”
Her impression that Botox robbed women of their youthful glow replacing them with an aged looking demeanor was what stopped her from further indulgence, she had said.
- Aniston gets 40,000-pound haircut - Mar 04, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston shows off new hairstyle - Feb 23, 2011
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- 'The Rachel' was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen, says Jennifer Aniston - Jan 19, 2011
- Has Jennifer Aniston parted ways with 'Friends' hairstylist? - Mar 30, 2009
- Aniston''s $56,000 hair styling is worth it, claim experts - Mar 06, 2009
- Aniston's Friends 'shag' most requested hairstyle of all time - May 26, 2010
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston rescues dog on busy street - Feb 04, 2009
- More than 11 million women tried the 'Aniston cut' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole loves bouffant style hair - May 30, 2011
- Brit woman finds engagement ring lost for 17 years under pile of garbage - Oct 18, 2010
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: botox, bouffants, brunt, buns, demeanor, extravagance, friends star, hairstyle, indulgence, jennifer aniston, john mayer, london premiere, long stay, private jet, red carpet, straightening irons, style statement, stylist, warmth, youthful glow