Jennifer Lopez’s sex tape stolenJune 9th, 2011 - 7:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 9 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A tape containing singer and actress Jennifer Lopez’s intimate affair with her former husband Ojani Noa is the center of a huge controversy. Radar Online reports that the tape was in the possession of the Noa’s current girlfriend when it was taken away by Ed Meyer.
The case is complicated by the fact that Meyer was the executive producer of the tape. Noa’s girlfriend Claudia Vazquez has ordered her lawyer to get the tape from Meyer. Subsequently Meyer was given a letter stating that he should hand over the video to a court on Wednesday.
According to media reports, the tape has been returned by Meyer and it will now be locked up in a safe at City National Bank in Century City, California until a judge decides who should have the right to the tape.
Claudia wanted to sell the tape but Lopez still wants the tape back. Her attorney told E! that, “Now there is an evidentiary chain. Before they just wanted me to hand it over to Jay Lavely and he would just put it in a drawer. We went with a bank so people will be photographed coming in and out and there is no tampering.”
Lopez is currently married to singer Marc Anthony.
- Jennifer Lopez's stolen intimate tape recovered - Jun 10, 2011
- There's no sex tape: JLo - Jun 20, 2011
- J.Lo 'to be sued by ex-husband's girlfriend' - Dec 16, 2010
- Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo's nude videos - Jun 05, 2011
- J.Lo's ex-hubby 'plans to audition for 'American Idol' - Sep 19, 2010
- J.Lo's ex-hubby plans to audition for 'American Idol' - Sep 20, 2010
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Puffy dragged into J.Lo 'sex tape' case - Feb 02, 2010
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- J.Lo seeks to prevent release of home sex videos - Dec 02, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez fights case to save image - Dec 03, 2010
- J.Lo's ex to publicly auction their racy home videos for revenge - Apr 22, 2010
- J.Lo sues ex-hubby for $10M over using home sex videos in film - Nov 09, 2009
- JLo to be questioned about sexuality in court - Jan 30, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez files suit to prevent sex-tapes from being public - Nov 10, 2009
Tags: actress jennifer lopez, century city california, city national bank, claudia, controversy, ed meyer, executive producer, girlfriend, intimate affair, jay lavely, jennifer lopez, lawyer, letter stating that, marc anthony, noa, possession, radar online, sex tape, subsequently