Jennifer Lopezs hubby wants more kidsMarch 17th, 2009 - 4:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 17 (ANI): Jennifer Lopezs husband Marc Anthony is insisting her to become a mum again.
The singer - who welcomed twins Max and Emme in February last year - says her husband is keen to add to the brood.
However, Lopez says that wants to focus on her career for a while first, reports Contactmusic.
In an exclusive interview with U.S. news show Access Hollywood, Lopez says, “Marc is like, ”What are we waiting for?” ”Let me work just a little bit first, Let me get a couple things out there… one song, one movie, something.””
Lopez, 39, says she wants a bit of a break before getting pregnant again.
“I, like, need to recuperate. I definitely want to have more (kids) though. I dont know if its in the cards for us, but I would like to,” she added. (ANI)
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- J.Lo wants to get pregnant 'a thousand more times' - Jan 19, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Lopez finds motherhood 'overwhelming' - Nov 22, 2011
- Lopez doesn't prefer facial treatments - May 02, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez devastated after split - Jul 19, 2011
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011