Jennifer Lopez gives her first post-split interviewAugust 2nd, 2011 - 9:56 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 2 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The first interview of Jennifer Lopez on her failed marriage has been published by the magazine Vanity Fair. The interview was carried out before the 42-year-old and singer Marc Anthony announced their separation. Despite the fact that the marriage is the third of Lopez to have failed, she told the magazine that she was still optimistic about love.
On why her marriage with Anthony failed, Lopez explained that, “Like I said, we had the first three years of our marriage just for us. I wasn’t working, it was mainly about him. Then we got pregnant. Then it became about the kids. And then I started working again. Marriage is tough. It’s not going to be perfect…It’s definitely challenging.”
Lopez admitted that she still have fond memories of Anthony adding that he will always be in the lives of her and her children. Lopez said she was the one who ended the marriage when she realized that Anthony was not good for her. She said it would have been the wrong decision to hold on to the relationship when it was apparent that she was not getting the satisfaction that she needed.
Lopez has had failed marriages to Ojani Noa and Cris Judd.
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Lopez gets royal treatment from beau - May 11, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez says marriage isn't easy - Jan 07, 2010
- Lopez opens up about failed love life - Jul 06, 2010
- JLo feels strong, looks toward future after divorce - Aug 03, 2011
- Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo's nude videos - Jun 05, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez's sex tape stolen - Jun 09, 2011
- Lopez cried onstage - Oct 24, 2011
- J.Lo sues ex-hubby for $10M over using home sex videos in film - Nov 09, 2009
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- J.Lo seeks to prevent release of home sex videos - Dec 02, 2010
- J.Lo's ex to publicly auction their racy home videos for revenge - Apr 22, 2010
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011