Jennifer Lopez feels her daughter is a diva tooApril 24th, 2009 - 1:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 24 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says her daughter Emme will follow in her footsteps as the 14-month-old has inherited her diva-like attitude.
Emme and her twin Max celebrated their first birthdays in February and Lopez reveals she and husband Marc Anthony are starting to notice familiar personality traits in both of them, reported contactmusic.com.
“We call her Emme-tude because we’re like, ‘She’s giving us Emme-tude right now’,” said Lopez.
“She gets that from her dad. I’m kidding - she gets it from me,” she added.
But Lopez insists little Max is most like his mother, adding: “Me and Marc are always claiming he’s got my head and he’s got my mouth.”
- JLo calls her daughter Emme 'Emme-tude'! - Apr 24, 2009
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopez doesn't envy husband's female fans - Sep 28, 2009
- Lopez struggles to stay slim - Apr 03, 2011
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011