Jennifer Lopez back to work after yearlong breakMay 15th, 2009 - 3:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 15 (ANI): Latino star Jennifer Lopez is back to work after a year long break following the birth of her twins Max and Emme.
The 34-year-old singer/actress looked glam and trimmer as she returned to shoot for her comeback film ‘Back Up Plan’.
The story of the film centres on a single woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, only to meet the man of her dreams that same day.
Talking about her own twins, Lopez insisted they were conceived naturally, not by IVF or other fertility treatments.
“It was natural. We didn’t do in-vitro. Everybody assumed we must have done because we had twins,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez Rejects In Vitro Fertilization - Jan 07, 2010
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- Treatment helps woman deliver twins at 51 - Sep 21, 2010
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- J-Lo avoids giving parenting tips - Feb 02, 2011
- Lopez loves reading tabloids - May 17, 2012
- Lopez refuses in vitro fertilization to have kids - Jan 08, 2010
- Lopez's daughter already into fashion! - Apr 27, 2011
- Fertility treatments show diminishing returns - Aug 06, 2010
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez doesn't envy husband's female fans - Sep 28, 2009
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011