Jennifer Lopez And Steven Tyler Announced As ‘American Idol’ JudgesSeptember 23rd, 2010 - 7:33 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Sep 23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) American Idol fans have loads to rejoice as the next season promises to be star studded, at least in terms of the judges panel. As the entire world waited eagerly to find out who will judge this season of America’s favorite music reality show, rumor mongers are on their heels to find out the latest news on the hugely popular show. At least 6 to 7 celebrities were rumored to be in the hunt for the empty seats in the judges panel. With no Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul this season, Randy Jackson will have two new judges beside. Show host Ryan Seacrest announced in a press conference this week that the judges for season 10 of American Idol will be the Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and the Latino bombshell and popstar Jennifer Lopez.
In the press conference Steven Tyler revealed that he became a part of the project because he felt it was something bigger than him. He also added that he wanted to bring in some rock music in the roller-coaster called ‘American Idol’. Jennifer Lopez also appears in the same press conference and she too expressed her excitement to be a part of the historical season of the show. She said that it was all about being a part of the moment and this was surely a big one. She also added that she wants to find another Michael Jackson.
Randy Jackson, who will be the only judge from the previous seasons, spoke about the new judges and said that every kid wants be them today. In a backstage interview Jennifer Lopez explained that she and Steven Tyler would be bringing in their experience in the industry where the singers will try to make a mark.
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Ryan Seacrest: 'J. Lo is a mean American Idol judge' - Jan 07, 2011
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- Amerian Idol Unveils Steven Tyler's Vulnerable Side - Jan 20, 2011
- Kris Allen Speaks About "American Idol" Premiere On January 19 And Its Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Mariah Carey To Judge American Idol? - Aug 24, 2010
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez to return as judge on American Idol - Aug 11, 2011
- Steven Tyler The Next 'Idol' Judge? - Aug 19, 2010
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- I never wanted to do 'American Idol': Steven Tyler - May 26, 2011
Tags: aerosmith, aerosmith frontman steven, american idol, american idol judges, bombshell, entire world, favorite music, jennifer lopez, judges panel, paula abdul, randy jackson, reality show, rock music, roller coaster, rumor mongers, ryan seacrest, show host, simon cowell, simon cowell and paula abdul, steven tyler