Jennifer Hudson’s fiance getting “pleasantly adjusted” to her new bodyOctober 14th, 2010 - 6:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 14 (ANI): Singer Jennifer Hudson has revealed that her fiance is keeping a close eye on her slimming figure, and that he is getting “pleasantly adjusted” to her new body.
Hudson, 29, who has lost 80 lbs., told Extra at Andre Agassi’s Foundation for Education event in Las Vegas that she too likes the new change.
“He’s getting adjusted to it. I’ll say that, pleasantly adjusted,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
“I do like where I am. I like seeing a difference each and every week, so we’ll have to wait and see,” she added.
Hudson, who shed the weight in 12 months thanks to Weight Watchers and an intense workout regime with celeb trainer Harley Pasternak, is a mother to 1-year-old David Jr. (ANI)
- Jennifer Hudson Makeover of the Year: Goes From Size 16 to 6 - Aug 04, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne, Jennifer Hudson top 'Best Celebrity Bodies 2010' list - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Hilary Duff exercises her way to wedding - Aug 14, 2010
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012
- Hudson launches weight-loss centre - Sep 29, 2011
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Katy Perry loves skipping - Jan 22, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson turned down 'Precious' - Dec 27, 2011
- Megan Fox 'not suffering from anorexia' - Mar 09, 2011
- Hudson not ready to accept her slim self - Apr 27, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- I feel 'brand new' after losing 80 lbs: Hudson - Feb 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga never complains during workouts - Apr 20, 2010