Jennifer Hudson’’s ex brother-in-law pleads not guilty in family murder caseJanuary 21st, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
New York, January 21 (ANI): Jennifer Hudson’’s former brother-in-law, the main suspect behind the murders of the actress family members, has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
William Balfour had been arrested on charges of first-degree killings of the Oscar-winners mother, brother and his 7-year-old stepson on December 1.
A murder indictment had been issued against the 27-year-old, with his lawyer later making a request that his client be shifted from a state prison to Cook County for easier communication.
The judge had said that he would rule on the matter during a January 20 court date, but the request has been reset for another hearing next week, reports the New York Daily News.
Balfour, who is also facing home invasion charges, had allegedly gone on a killing spree after confronting his estranged wife over her renewed love life. (ANI)
- Jennifer Hudson killings suspect indicted for murder - Dec 31, 2008
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Jealousy over ex wifes new romance behind Hudson family murders? - Dec 04, 2008
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson to sing American National Anthem at SuperBowl - Jan 14, 2009
- Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jails - Jan 29, 2009
- Relative indicted in killing of Jennifer Hudson's family - Dec 31, 2008
- Jennifer Hudsons brother-in-law innocent of murders, claims his lawyer - Dec 03, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson heads back to work after family tragedy - Dec 11, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Birthday gift triggered Jennifer Hudson murders? - Dec 18, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson says family's murders were "all a blur, surreal" - Jun 30, 2010
- Jennifer Hudsons bother-in-law arrested in her slain family case - Dec 02, 2008
- US porn star, lover beat tattoo shop owner to death - May 22, 2012
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
Tags: actress, family members, first degree, home invasion, january 20, jennifer hudson, killing spree, killings, lawyer, love life, murder case, murder indictment, murders, new york daily news, oscar winners, renewed love, state prison, stepson, william balfour, york daily news