Jennifer Hudson will sing surprise duet at Grammy partyFebruary 7th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 7 (ANI): American actress Jennifer Hudson is set to perform a surprise duet at a Grammy party honouring music exec Clive Davis on February 7 in Los Angeles.
Hudson, 27, had sung at the Super Bowl on February 1, and Davis revealed that she will be performing a surprise duet that people won”t see elsewhere.
Very touchingly, [Hudson] called me when she read of my lifetime achievement award, [and said] that she wanted to be part of it, that she wanted to come back with her musical life, so, of course, that is touching, People magazine quoted him as saying.
Hudson and Davis were seen embracing one another during the rehearsal for the party on February 5 night in L.A., where she sang her hit Spotlight. (ANI)
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson to perform on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' - Feb 26, 2009
- Whitney Houston to perform at Clive Davis pre-Grammy party - Jan 17, 2009
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- Hudson to pay tribute to Whitney Houston at Grammy's - Feb 12, 2012
- Lopez, Iglesias preparing surprise for fans - May 10, 2012
- Ricky Martin fans to celebrate his 40th birthday - Dec 24, 2011
- Lata, Dev Anand recall Kishore on his birth anniversary - Aug 04, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Blunders Again, Falls At Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Steven Tyler tries to kiss Carrie Underwood at CMA stage - Apr 05, 2011
- Metal band Korn sweeps Delhi fans off their feet - Sep 06, 2012
- Lady Gaga tears up as she duets with 10-yr-old YouTube sensation fan - Mar 05, 2011
- Is Matt Cardle going to sing with Christina Aguilera on the X factor finals? - Dec 07, 2010