Jennifer Hudson wants another babyAugust 18th, 2010 - 6:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Hudson is extremely keen to extend her brood and would love to have another sibling for her one-year-old son David Jr, says her husband, wrestler David Otunga.
“David is so great, you can’t help but look forward to the next one. I want to fully enjoy him right now and let him have his time to shine as the only child, but we don’t want to wait too long,” Otunga has been quoted as saying by femalefirst.co.uk.
The proud father also says how he has started loving his wife even more after their child’s birth.
“I feel like I couldn’t love this person any more, and then I see her with our child, and it’s like, ‘Wow.’ It’s like nothing you can imagine.”
The couple got engaged two years ago after seven months of dating.
- Hudson eager to have daughter - Jul 07, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson addicted to shopping - Aug 06, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson busy planning grand wedding - Mar 05, 2010
- David Otunga To Marry Jenifer Hudson In The Wrestling Ring - Feb 24, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance wants to marry in wrestling ring - Feb 24, 2010
- Singer Queen Latifa plans to adopt - Nov 19, 2011
- JLO finds Gaga inspiring - Jun 17, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson Poses For People Magazine With New Born Son - Oct 09, 2009
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- I feel 'brand new' after losing 80 lbs: Hudson - Feb 12, 2011
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012