Jennifer Hudson to move back to ChicagoSeptember 17th, 2010 - 11:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) Singer actress Jennifer Hudson is planning to move back to Chicago from Florida after getting married to fiance wrestler David Otunga.
The “Dreamgirls” star moved to Tampa to be close to her partner, a wrestler, while he trains - but she wants them to bring up their 13-month-old son near her family in the city where her mother and brother were shot dead in 2008.
“With the baby growing up, we want him to be around our family. We feel so secluded in Florida. We want to be home with our families,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The couple will wed in Chicago later this year.
- Hudson eager to have daughter - Jul 07, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson busy planning grand wedding - Mar 05, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance wants to marry in wrestling ring - Feb 24, 2010
- Hudson, Otunga plan honeymoon - Mar 13, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson gives birth to son - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance successfully launches wrestling career - Jun 21, 2009
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's New Role: Gives Birth To Her First Child - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson pregnant again? - Dec 23, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson wants another baby - Aug 18, 2010
- Hudson struggling to sell weight-loss book - May 31, 2011
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012