Jennifer Hudson to design her own wedding dressApril 1st, 2009 - 1:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 1 (ANI): American singer-songwriter Jennifer Hudson has revealed that she will be designing her own wedding gown for her forthcoming wedding to beau David Otunga.
She says that she does not intend to get a designer gown for her wedding, and would rather do her own thing.
Jennifer has already decided as to what she wants out of her gown, as she has decided to design traditional and a classy wedding gown for her big day.
“I’m gonna design my own dress. I want to design it. Definitely classic, more traditional than anything. I want it to be nice and traditional, but very classy, very classy,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
Her fiance popped the question to her on her 27th birthday, and the couple will soon solemnize their matrimony.
Meanwhile, Jennifer has also revealed that she wants her three dogs to walk down the aisle with her on her wedding day. (ANI)
- Jennifer Hudson wants her dogs to walk down aisle with her - Apr 01, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson busy planning grand wedding - Mar 05, 2010
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson to move back to Chicago - Sep 17, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Hudson eager to have daughter - Jul 07, 2012
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance wants to marry in wrestling ring - Feb 24, 2010
- David Otunga To Marry Jenifer Hudson In The Wrestling Ring - Feb 24, 2010
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Theroux, Aniston keen to start family soon - Sep 13, 2012
- Jennifer Hudon engaged with David Otunga - May 08, 2009
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson Poses For People Magazine With New Born Son - Oct 09, 2009
Tags: 27th birthday, aisle, american singer, daily star, design my own dress, designer gown, dogs, fiance, forthcoming wedding, jennifer hudson, london, matrimony, singer songwriter, wedding day, wedding dress, wedding gown