Jennifer Hudson still feels late mother’s presenceNovember 5th, 2009 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 05 (ANI): Actress Jennifer Hudson has said that she still feels her mother’s presence who was killed in a shootout last year.
The ‘Dreamgirls’ star insisted that her mom Darnell was like a guardian angel guiding her.
On being asked if she felt her mother’s presence, she replied: “Oh my God, yeah. Definitely. Wherever.
“Every day I’m like, ‘Wow! I didn’t realise I was so like my mother until now’, you know? She was the strongest person, woman, I’ve ever seen, you know?”
Hudson had been devastated when her mother and her brother were found dead at their Chicago home in October last year.
Also, her seven-year-old nephew, was found dead in an abandoned car three days later.
However, Hudson hade made a comeback to the spotlight after mourning for three months, reports the Daily Star.
She had claimed that her Christian faith had helped her overcome the grief. (ANI)
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson is inspired by her mother - Oct 24, 2009
- Cox feared 'Arquette was secretly gay after app purchase find' - Apr 21, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson finally opens up about the murders of her family members - Jun 30, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson ready to forgive family murderer - May 16, 2009
- Esha Deol turns editor for 'Tell Me Oh Khuda' - Dec 10, 2010